Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring break, Shpring shmreak

You know when toddlers say funny things like "I don't like barbies, they're for babies," or "I don't wanna play with playdoh because only babies do that!" And you're like... Aw. Little bug. Who says you're too big for barbies, play doh, Disney movies, or dolls?!

Well... in that same regard, we've decided that SPRING BREAK IS FOR BABIES.


It's stupid and only dumb little babies have spring breaks.

Yeah.

Only babies would look forward to a nice, long, relaxing, enjoyable, fun week away from the real world. Who cares about sunshine in other places, making awesome memories, pretending that there isn't such thing as the real world and only worrying about what you'll wear out to dinner that night? Who cares about sleeping in without a care in the world? Or laying on the beach all day? Or doing whatever the heck you want? Because you can, because you're on spring break?

Sounds really lame.

We're so glad we don't have a spring break this year. We'd really hate to just... take a week off. Like a couple of babies. Because spring break is for babies.

We definitely don't feel like this about it:


Spring break, shpring shmreak.

4 comments:

  1. HA!!!!! I love that! Maybe it made me feel a little better... ;) Should we have been teachers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this. Definitely makes me feel a bit better about being a grown-up and not having a SB. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you have both become such responsible, reasonable adults :)
    I love you with all my heart,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I think I just had a Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!!